Bible Verse When Two or More Are Gathered Together

And he saith unto them Follow me and I will make you fishers of men. I am in the midst of them - By my Spirit to quicken their prayers guide their counsels and answer their petitions.


Matthew 18 20 Matthew 18 20 Scripture Verses Bible

Colossians 316 - Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom.

. Matthew 1820Open menuNew International VersionOpen menu. 1 May the LORD answer you when you are in distress. Again I say unto you That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

19 Again I say unto you That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name there am I in the midst of them. Unfortunately thats not what this verse is about at all.

Matthew 1820 in all English translations. Where two or more or gathered. Acts 208 View whole chapter See verse in context And there were many lights in the upper chamber where they were gathered together.

1 Samuel 84 View whole chapter See verse in context Then all the elders of Israel gathered themselves together and came to Samuel unto Ramah Mark 133 View whole chapter See verse in context And all the city was gathered together at the door. Peoples Bible Notes for Matthew 1820. Its a common Bible verse that youve probably heard or even said many times When two or three are gathered together in My name I am there in the midst of them We find it in Matthew 1820 and we including me.

1820 Where two or three are gathered together in my name - That is to worship me. For where two or three gather in my name there am I with them NLT For where two or three gather together as my followers I am there among them ESV For where two or three are gathered in my name there am I among them KJV For where two or three are gathered together in my name there am I in the midst of them NKJV. For where two or three are gathered in my name there am I among them Matthew 1820 Ive heard many prayers in small groups Bible studies offertory prayers and so on that have used.

Where two or more are gathered in my name scripture. For where two or more are gathered in my name there am I with them Matthew 1820. And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel.

20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name there am I in the midst of them. Matthew 1820 - For where two or three are gathered together in my name there am I in the midst of them. 2 May he send you help from the sanctuary and grant you support from Zion.

May the name of the God of Jacob protect you. We find it in Matthew 1820 and we including me often use this verse when we want to agree with someone in prayer. Try it FREE for 30 days.

For where two or three are gathered together in my name there am I in the midst of them. And one king shall be king to them all. These all with one mind were continually devoting themselves to prayer along with the women and Mary the mother of Jesus and with His brothers.

3 May he remember all your sacrifices and accept your burnt offerings. For where two or three have gathered together in My name there I am in their midst Amplified Bible For where two or three are gathered in My name meeting together as My followers I am there among them Christian Standard Bible For where two or three are gathered together in my name I am there among them Holman Christian Standard Bible. Its a common Bible verse that youve probably heard or even said many times When two or three are gathered together in My name I am there in the midst of them.

What does the Bible say about two or more coming together. Mt 1820 In my name. Teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

Upgrade your digital Bible study experience with Bible Gateway Plus. 20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name there am. And they shall be no more two nations neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.

Where two or more are gathered is most commonly quoted to give legitimacy to a small gathering at church. 20 For where two or three gather in my name there am I with them. For where two or three have gathered together in My name I am there in their midst.

Its a common Bible verse that youve probably heard or even said many times When two or three are gathered together in My name I am there in the midst of them We find it in Matthew 1820 and people often use this verse when they want to agree with someone in prayer. Youve likely heard this verse quoted a few times during small groups church services prayers or church meetings. In the King James Version of the Bible the text reads.

For where two or three are gathered together in my name I am there among them NRSV. The biblical text which speaks of Jesus promising his presence with two or three gathered together is Matthew 1820. And when they had prayed the place where they had gathered together was shaken and.


Pin On Open Up The Bible And Read God S Word


Together We Gather In His Name Gather Scripture Scripture Verses Scripture Quotes


Pin On Faith

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code